Netflix Streaming en Español

Sometimes/someday something's gotta give and things need to get done. Sometimes I need 20 minutes of me time ;). When we do watch tv I like for E to watch worthwhile things. More importantly I want her to watch tv in Spanish to help reinforce what she knows. We love doing Netflix because there are no commercials and we can control the content. Here is a quick way to finding all the options available in various languages. I have tried doing this when I am logged on the “kids profile” version but it will not work. This only works if you are logged in from one of the regular profile. Click on Browse and go to subtitles and language and bam! Done. Click on the picture to enlarge.



Enjoy! Let me know what is your favorite show on Netflix?

Comments

Popular Posts